Events Manager Pro Plugin
Our website utilizes the "Orion Theme", http://LiveScan-Classes.com, just purchased a plugin called "Events Manager Pro", http://eventsmanagerpro.com
The issue here is that the “Booking form is not taking users to PayPal” once the form is completed and submitted.
1. We disable all other plugins except for EM and EM Pro, and the problem still existed with ORIGINAL (Orion) theme.
2. We did NOT disable all other plugins, CHANGE theme to “Twenty Twelve” and the problem was NOT THERE.
We did observed that with ALL plugin “ACTIVE” while changing from “Twenty Twelve” then BACK to our original theme, everything worked for a brief moment. Then trying purchase something the 2nd or 3rd time with the same settings, if failed to take us to the PayPal site.
3. We did not customized the booking form of the Events Manager Pro plugin, and we are not using any custom codes or templates.
4. Looking at the Orion theme the wp_head() and the wp_footer() are in both the header.php and footer.php respectively. Nothing was modify by us here, but we checked to ensure it was not the issue with the Events Manager Pro plugin.
5. Reviewed a suggested website (http://msyk.es/blog/prevent-jquery-wordpress-theme/) and saw that our Orin theme (http://LiveScan-Classes) is loading jQuery 1.5.2 and we have the updated version of WP (v3.5.1)
I am to assume that this is an old jQuery. Being so, what’s next? How do I go about in fixing this? Will this cause problems with the Orion theme?
I’ve asked and looked around, and opinion seems to be “this is probably a java-script problem due to a theme/plugin conflict”
Any and all assistance is appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
It appears updating the theme (Orion) along with a few tricks up your sleeve fixed everything. You are my hero!