Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Theme suddenly stopped working

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-11-23

PM

Good evening,

About a year ago, I installed the Onyx theme for some consulting work that I was doing for a customer.  For various reasons, the project was put on hold for awhile, and only recently my customer started working on the site again. 

The site was previously working, but now the site doesn’t load.

http://www.lazydaypublishing.com/rmgenterprise/

I contacted my hosting site, and they indicated that it was a theme problem.  This seems to be confirmed when I switched to another theme and was able to display content.  I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Onyx theme, but am still experiencing issues.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi, It looks like you’re running Version: 3.7.7 of the theme. The current version is 4.5. Were there any extensive customizations to any of the CSS files? If not (or if you’re unsure) you may want to backup the theme, remove and reinstall with the latest version from your account. I do recall a few months ago there was an update to make Onyx compatible with the latest version of PHP 5. The white screen you have there indicates to me this may be the problem.

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-11-23

PM

Thanks Casey… I will update the version either today or tomorrow and let you know if it works out.