Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Side by Side Call Outs

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-02-19

PM

How do you get callouts to show up side-by-side?

On this page: http://www.simplethemes.com/wordpress-themes/demo-r/mobius

Do I have to put the callouts in columns?

I've tried the following but they don't line up like the above link:

[callout align="left" width="50%" style="white" title="Callout Title"]Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.[/callout][callout align="right" width="50%" style="white" title="Callout Title"]Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.[/callout]

I have to say that it would be super, super helpful to have a page of shortcodes. You have nice examples but I can't replicate everything you show examples of.

For example, you show this sample:

[callout width="50%" align="right" style="white" centertitle="true" title="This is a Title"]
This is a callout with title.
[/callout]

And just below it, there are a bunch of call out showing up side-by-side.

Regards,

Jeff
{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi Jeff,

The link you posted above goes to the demo frame.

I'm assuming you mean this page:
http://themes.simplethemes.com/mobius/callouts/

The 50% width callouts are intended to be floated inside other content. You might try something like:

[one_half]
[callout style="white" centertitle="true" title="This is a Title"]
[/callout]
[/one_half]
[one_half_last]
[callout style="white" centertitle="true" title="This is a Title"]
[/callout]
[/one_half_last]

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-02-19

PM

Thanks. I thought that might work. I was going to try that next. It has been a bit of a learning curve and a long day yesterday.

Regards,

Jeff