Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Logo only displays in the Safari browser

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-05-12

PM

Hi

I have a problem whit my sites logo. It will only display when i visit my site throug Safari. When i visit it through Chrome, Mozilla and mobile devices it won’t show.

What can i do about that?

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

That sounds very strange. Can you share a link so I can see what might be the problem?

{name}
Rank

Joined 2014-05-12

PM

Casey - 16 June 2014 07:06 PM

That sounds very strange. Can you share a link so I can see what might be the problem?

Hi

Sorry for the late response, here is the link http://elcykelguiden.dk

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi,

I’m not seeing the logo on Safari, or any other browser for that matter.

The first thing I’d suggest is to update the theme - most importantly the wp-content/themes/presstige/thumb.php file.
Next, make sure the wp-content/themes/presstige/cache directory is writeable by the server (chmod 775 or 777).

{name}
Rank

Joined 2014-05-12

PM

Hi

I have tried both things but it still isn’t showing.

Any further suggestions?

Thanks!

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi, It looks like your /cache directory and/or thumb.php is still unwriteable. I’m getting a 403 error when accessing directly:

elcykelguiden.dk/wp-content/themes/presstige/thumb.php?src=http://elcykelguiden.dk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Elcykelguiden01-26.png&w=300&h=100&zc=0

If you’d like to PM me with temporary FTP access to your wp-content directory and a temporary wp-admin account, I’ll be glad to look into it further for you.

{name}
Rank

Joined 2014-05-12

PM

Thanks!

I have sent a PM .

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

PM received, thanks! It was a permissions issue with a cache plugin you had enabled. I’d recommend only enabling caching plugins once your content is complete.

You should be all set now.

{name}
Rank

Joined 2014-05-12

PM

Casey - 15 July 2014 09:34 AM

PM received, thanks! It was a permissions issue with a cache plugin you had enabled. I’d recommend only enabling caching plugins once your content is complete.

You should be all set now.

Thanks for the excellent support!