Theme directory location
How to add Woocommerce to Mobius
However I do not know what the Child theme directory is?
When you installed the theme, you should have uploaded the contents of the following files to wp-content/themes
- mobius.zip : wp-content/themes/mobius (Mobius Parent Theme *framework)
- mobius-child.zip : wp-content/themes/mobius-child (Mobius Child Theme)
*The Mobius Child theme should be your active theme.
If you're using WooCommerce, you'll need to FTP in to your child theme folder (wp-content/themes/mobius-child) and add the following using the gist provided here:
- Copy the contents of functions.php to the end your child theme's functions.php
- Add woocommerce.css to your child theme directory root.
- Add woocommerce.php to your child theme directory root.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /home/content/p3nexnas05_data03/59/2114159/html/wp-content/themes/mobius-child/functions.php on line 177