Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Accordion Shortcode in 2 Col Layout

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-03-16

PM

I’m using the layout builder and tried to insert an accordion short code in the 2-Col Layout. I haven’t checked to see if this is across the board but it does not work at all. It formats just like it should but the accordions do not expand and collapse.

I can send a link privately if needed… the site is still under wraps from the public.

Thanks for the help. Great template - as always!

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Sure! I’ll take a look. Feel free to PM the URL.

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2011-10-22

PM

I got this Accordion to work inside two column layout
It took a little while of adjusting and experimenting to get things to look ok
Here is the code in the page for the entire section in the image - finished view as attached png
Hope this helps you
Looks good IMHO
Keith
Can Observable Change™ adjust to address different organizational needs?

Absolutely! Since Observable Change™ is a proprietary system which translates and transforms an organization’s overall agenda into personally accountable, daily action, the focus of the activities can be adjusted or tuned to emphasize specific needs. To improve:

[one_half]

Organizational Performance[accordion]

[toggle title=“Observable Strategy™”]OBS StrategyTargets specific strategic, leadership, and improvement supporting activities to improve results, collaboration, and leadership.[/toggle][toggle title=“Observable Improvement™”]OBS ImprovementTargets specific operational and improvement-supporting activities to improve results and collaboration.[/toggle][toggle title=“Observable Adoption™”]OBS AdoptionTargets specific technology or IT-implementation supporting activities to reduce risk, smooth adoption, and maximize return-on-investment.
[/toggle]

[/accordion]The Improvement ToolboxOrganizational Performance Thought Leadership Resource: “The Improvement Toolbox” by SMG’s Founder, Keith N. Miles
[/one_half][one_half last]Leadership Performance[accordion]

[toggle title=“Observable Leader™”]OBS LeaderTargets specific leadership competencies, customized for an organization, culture, and management team.[/toggle][toggle title=“Observable Engagement™”]OBS EngagementTargets specific leadership, authority, and performance behaviors to improve leadership effectiveness and lift employee engagement.[/toggle][toggle title=“Observable Culture™”]OBS CultureTargets specific corporate vision, values, and leadership activities to strengthen operating effectiveness, work culture, and employee engagement.[/toggle]
[/accordion]The Lincoln AuthorityLeadership Performance Thought Leadership Resource: “The Lincoln Authority” by SMG’s Founder, Keith N. Miles[/one_half][clear]

Attachments:

https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/v1b5noAhQdeVew3vwVox

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

I think it looks good. Nice and balanced.