Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Post grid

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-05-12

PM

Hi

I have used a post grid on my front page, but i would like to change the color, size and remove the underline from the post name. Is that possible?

I also have a problem whit the thumbnails in the post grid. I can’t change the size of the thumbnail in the post grid. No matter which height and width i enter it displays the same size. How can i fix that?

Thanks in advance!

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

You should be able to do this with CSS. Can you share an example of your shortcode? Also, if you have a link that I can look at, it’d greatly help.

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-05-12

PM

Thanks for the answer!

Here is an example of the shortcode: [latest cols=“1” type=“post” num=“10” thumbs=“true” width=“50” height=“50” excerpt=“true” length=“55” date=“true” orderby=“date” order=“DESC” offset=“0”]

I have sent the url in a pm :)

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

This is what I’d recommend adding to the end of your style4.css:
(Appearance → Editor → style4.css)

/* Latest Posts Customization */

.latestposts h4 a {
 text
-decorationnone;

font-size18px;
}
.latestposts .latest-item {
 margin
-bottom40px !important;

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

In regards to the thumbnail generation, the plugin is looking for the st_timthumb function in presstige/functions.php but it has been removed. I’ll replace it in the next update. For now can add this snippet to the end of your functions.php file:

*just before the closing

?>

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Rvx7Ns5R

Also, make sure there’s a wp-content/themes/presstige/cache folder in the directory and that it is writeable by the web server.