Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Many Links on Blog Page are not Functioning

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-05-23

PM

I added a blog page to my website in July.  Yesterday, I noticed that many of the links within the blog page are not functioning.  For example, when I click on “August 2014”, it gives me a listing of the three posts that includes their titles and the first few phrases of each post, but the title links and the “Continue Reading” links are not functioning.  Any thoughts about how to fix this?

Here’s a link to my blog page:  http://www.larkresearch.com/lark-research/risk-and-reward/

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi, It looks like something is going on with the permalink structure. Do you have any caching plugins installed that may need to be cleared?

Try going to Settings → Permalinks and re-saving your options. Did that help?

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-05-23

PM

I saved the changes to the Permalinks as you suggested.  For some reason, WordPress had set my permalink option to “custom,”  even though it was clearly equivalent to the “day and name” option.  Re-saving the Permalink option alone did not work.  However, I went back and edited my posts by shortening the link names on each one of my posts and that appears to have solved the problem.

Thanks for your help, Casey.