Lightfast Theme Customization Issues
I sent a private message a week ago with my question and credentials to access the site.
So here are a couple of issues that I’m seeing. When I customize and change colors and fonts in the customize theme section it does not reflect how the page actually looks. Also I don’t have the the ability to add sidebars. Lastly, I do not seem to have the same toolbars in the WSIWYG for the page as I see in the tutorials in the sight.
I appreciate the help!
Hi, This is not normal or intended behavior.
A few questions:
• Do you have any caching plugins installed or does your host have a proprietary cache engine?
• What browser are you experiencing this in?
• If Chrome, Right-click the page and choose “Inspect Element” and look under the “Console” tab. Are there any errors listed (in red)?
1. I just disabled W3 Total Cache which didn’t fix the problem and I’m using iPage which i’ve never had caching issues before or know of any proprietary cache engine that they use.
2. Chrome and Firefox.
3. I don’t see any issues when I inspected this.
Where should I go from here?