Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Background Picture

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

I tried adding a background image to the page but it ended up putting the image under the text as well. Is there a line I can add to give the area that all the text is in a complete white background so that the background image would then be either side of the central column that the website is in?

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi, can you elaborate a little more on what you want and how you’re going about it.

Are you referring to the body background image within the Customize area or some other method?

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2015-07-23

PM

I’m not the most technical person so I’ll try and explain better. In the theme customisations you can set a general background image. When I set my image (of clouds) it appears behind main body text area. Is there anyway I can make the text areas a solid white background so the other background will behind that? If that’s still not clear for you let me know and I’ll do a photoshop mockup. Apologies for my simple descriptions!

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

If you could screenshot the problem or mock up what you’re after I think I could be of better help.