Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Mobile Toggle menu

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2015-06-14

PM

*Update - These 2 issues are only on Android phones.

Issue with Synapse view in Mobile after latest WP update - The text in my mobile menu is not bold enough now (difficult to see). 

Also, now there is a thin line running under the mobile header.  If I zoom in, I can see that it is a partial repeat of the header background color strip.

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Can you post a screenshot of the problem?
Does this only occur when logged in as admin? (I know that WordPress recently changed the default font).

{name}
Rank

Joined 2015-06-14

PM

No, this is not when logged in.  It is when viewing on an Android phone.  Still looks fine on Apple.  In the attached screenshot, you can see the menu text is very thin now, and you can also see the thin line below the header - a slight repeat of the background header colors.

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi, to fix the light font styles on mobile, this can be addressed in style1.css around line #294:

Change:

#wrap #menu li a {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #3481e5;
}

to:

#wrap #menu li a {
    font-weight: bold;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #3481e5;
}

The header “hairline” effect looks like a rendering bug. If you look closely, it’s actually a shadow of the background image. I’d be curious to see if this makes it go away:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
 body {background:#fff !important;}
}

{name}
Rank

Joined 2015-06-14

PM

Thank you.  I was able to eliminate the background hairline by changing preset color style and changing back again.