Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Backstretch Slideshow Page disappeared after theme update

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-05-17

PM

All the pages in my website use the template Backstrech Slideshow Page. I have updated (without making a back-up first) to the latest version of the theme. Unfortunately, all the slideshows disappeared, on all the pages.

Besides the pictures there was text on them too.

I really hope I have not lost all the data.

Casey, do you have any idea what to do to have again active all the slide shows on all the pages, with the previous information as well?

I did no modification in the main theme from the initial installation of the theme up to now.

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi Adrian,

I’ll do everything I can to help you get back up. I can assure you that you’ve not lost any data.
The most major update in this release was an upgrade to ACF (now uses ACF Pro). Can you go to your Plugins area and deactivate these ACF plugins?

* Advanced Custom Fields
* Advanced Custom Fields: Flexible Content Field
* Advanced Custom Fields: Repeater Field

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-05-17

PM

* Advanced Custom Fields: Flexible Content Field - was not among the installed plugins.

I deactivated the other two and everything is back to normal. I feel so relieved.

Can you also please have a look at the last three remaining aspects that I really need help with:

1. Aligning the social icons media widget in the top bar to the right and center it vertically?

2. The same aspect with the search field in the teaser bar, align it to the right.

3. I am not able to make the google map used in the theme to display anything. When I input an address it just keeps on searching and searching without any result.

en.kaiterum.com