Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

TablePress tables dissapeared

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-05-17

PM

Another problem after updating to 1.5 is that the two tables I had in TablePress disappeared. Luckily, I still have the tables in the English version of the website.

I will have to translate them, but still it does not compare to writing them all over again.

So if any of you plans to update to 1.5, do yourself a favor and back-up your site first.

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Were you able to determine the cause? There should be no reason the theme (or any theme for that matter) would disable the TablePress plugin.

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2016-05-17

PM

No, I have no idea about the cause.

On the other installation of wordpress I had disabled the plugins of the 1.5 update. The tables remained there after updating the theme.

Unfortunately, for some another unknown reason Advanced Custom Fields plugin disables the backstretch option for the layout page and at the same time removes the backstretch from the respective page. This means that the backstretch not only disappears, but it is also not available for selection to put it again, for example.

As long as the website works well without Advanced Custom Fields, it is ok. Hopefully, there are not other aspects I am unaware of caused by the fact that Advanced Custom Fields is no longer installed.