Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

News Page

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2013-02-19

PM

Hi Casey,

Nice to see you back on the site, hopefully fit and well!

I wonder if you could help with somethig on the latest breeze update. The white background has gone from our posts (news) pages.

I have added the link below and you will see that I have had to add a dummy Our News article to stop the previous article showing over the coloured lines.

If you move to page 2, you will see what I mean.

Can you help?

Thanks

Kevin

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi Kevin,

Thank you. I’m not seeing the the link in your post. Also, what version of Breeze/WordPress are you running?

{name}
Rank

Joined 2013-02-19

PM

Hi Casey,

Sorry forgot the link by the looks of it.

http://www.eldonfinancial.co.uk/?page_id=37

I am using latest breeze and WordPress versions.

Thanks

Kevin

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Hi Kevin,

So you’re saying the white background used to display on the blog (with the full-width) image? Or do you mean, you’d just like to hide the full-width background image on the blog.

If the second option, the solution is simple:

(style1.css)

body.blog {
  background: #fff;
}

If the first option, can you tell me if anything has changed that would have made this happen? (updates, customizations, etc).

{name}
Rank

Joined 2013-02-19

PM

Hi Casey,

Thanks for the update but it was the first option I was looking for. Basically I updated to the latest version of Breeze and it looks like the Template drop down under page attributes doesn’t appear anymore for blog (our news) pages?

I used to have framed conent selected?

Thanks

Kevin

{name}
Rank

Joined 2013-02-19

PM

Hi Casey,

UPDATE:

I have just updated to Wordpress 4.7.5 and the background is now showing on the news page.

Thanks

Kevin