Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Per-page image in header

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2011-05-09

PM

I have a site where I’d like to have a chosen image per-page appear between the top menu and before the

<div id="container"

section starts with the breadcrumb trail, page content and widgets.

WP Display Header looks like it can do this, but on installing it with the Breeze theme installed it reports “Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error… Your current theme does not support Custom Headers

Is there something we can do to make it support “Custom Headers” or is there another way to insert these pictures to make something like the attached mockup?

Image Attachments

example.png

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

I’m sure we can come up with something. Let me test the theme with the plugin and get back to you.

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2011-05-09

PM

Many thanks, that’d be great.

I’m using Breeze v1.23 and only just saw that that the latest version is v1.72, but I’ve made a bunch of changes and haven’t kept a clean unmodified copy of v1.23.  Do you have one so that I can compare the original v1.23 with my modified v1.23 so I can copy v1.72 over it and be confident I know what I need to change back again?

The Wordpress 3.21 “Updates” page shows the Theme to be up to date while it’s not - maybe you could have an update mailshot or page to subscribe with RSS?

BTW, the Breeze page that shows the latest version shows an outdated Special Offer.

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve extended the offer and have changed the text.

If you’d like to zip and email your copy of your theme, I’ll be glad to clone a master of the branch and run a diff on it.
I have had a chance to play with the header image capabilities. Perhaps I can update you with that as well.

You can email to casey - at - simplethemes - dot - com.