Welcome! To use this support forum, please Login or Join Today!

Add Contact To Menu

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2011-12-27

PM

I’m new to wordpress and am using the presstige Theme.  I can’t seem to figure out how to add a link to my menu for the contact form?  Is there a standard url on all wordpress installations or can you tell me what it is at least on the Presstige theme. Thank You!

Matt

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Yes, first you need to create a Page in WordPress and assign the “Contact Form” page template. Type anything you want in the editor that you’d like to appear before the contact form. Once you’ve done this, set up your main menu from Appearance → Menus. Add the Contact page you just created and you should be good to go. To control the content that appears within the sidebar, just add a Widget to the Contact form Widget area under Appearance → Widgets.

{name}
Rank

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2012-10-01

PM

I just set up a contact page and form and want to change the links that appear on the side of the page.  You mentioned that you can control the link in the side bar by going to Appearance -> Widgets

How do you change the links that appear on the contact page as on my other pages I have recent posts showing and a calender and my contact form shows Links and Meta?

Thanks.

{name}
RankRankRankRank

Total Posts: 3667

Joined 2011-04-27

PM

Are you using the contact page template on your contact page?

And do you have the Widgets in place in the Contact Page Sidebar?